GTS Appoints New Director of Public Safety & Government Markets
Global Technology Systems, Inc. (GTS) today announced the appointment of Ms. Devra Kelly to the position of “Director of Public Safety & Government Markets
Release date: March 17, 2017
Global Technology Systems, Inc. (GTS) today announced the appointment of Ms. Devra Kelly to the position of “Director of Public Safety & Government Markets.”
GTS Chairman Larry Murray stated: “In addition to providing First Responder professionals with GTS certified replacement batteries and modular chargers, Devra will also help them to adopt GTS’ exclusive Test & Replace™ System, Color-Coded Batteries™, and Batteries as a Service.”
“Devra has a strong background in public safety and government sales and marketing, including leadership positions with Harris, E.F. Johnson, Rockwell Collins, and L-3 Communications.”
Devra Kelly added: “GTS is trusted by those who protect our families, our homes and our streets. Whether it is fighting the threats, or fighting for budget funding, the GTS team and I will help them to get the job done.”
About Global Technology Systems, Inc.
For more than 15 years, the GTS mission has been to provide the best and most advanced batteries and chargers to public safety professionals so that they can be more productive in keeping us safe and secure. At the same time we help them to manage these assets and control the costs of their mission.
GTS has developed many innovations including:
- Test & Replace™ technology to instantly determine battery state of health.
- Color-Coded Batteries™ to help monitor age and condition.
- “Batteries as a Service”—eliminates the need to buy batteries.
- Li Polymer cells in 2-way radios to reduce weight and increase run time.
- Customized fixed and mobile chargers allowing one handed operation during insertion and removal, quick-change, variable, interchangeable charging cups.
- Specialized chargers for combat vehicles and other ruggedized applications.